Bryant Law Center 2021 Educating Kentucky Scholarships
Bryant Law Center is honored to offer you the opportunity to win a college scholarship to help further your education. We believe firmly in the benefits of education in creating a better future for our great commonwealth of Kentucky and across the country. We are awarding two $1000 scholarships.
- The first $1000 scholarship will be awarded to a graduating Kentucky senior planning to attend a two or four-year Kentucky college or university in Fall 2021.
- The second $1000 scholarship will be awarded to a college student enrolled in and continuing in a Kentucky college or university in Fall 2021.
Scholarship Details and Guidelines:
Bryant Law Center’s 2021 Educating Kentucky Scholarship contest is open to students who are U.S. residents living in the commonwealth of Kentucky and attending, or planning to attend a Kentucky institute of higher education. The submission period starts on January 1, 2021, and ends on April 30th, 2021. Scholarships will be awarded for the Fall 2021 semester, and winners will be announced on June 1, 2021, on www.bryantpsc.com and on our social media. Winners will also be contacted directly.
In order to participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently attending a Kentucky college or university during the Spring 2021 semester OR must currently be a Kentucky high school senior planning to attend a Kentucky college or university in Fall 2021.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- Must apply to the contest via the form on this page and provide your name and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend.
- Must provide a link to your video essay, stored in a cloud drive, by the submission deadline of April 30th, 2021, 5 pm CST.
- Submit videos via the form below, including your name, address, phone number, email, 2-3 sentences about yourself, and the high school or college you are currently attending and the one you plan to attend in Fall 2021. Please also include a current photo of yourself.
- Only one video entry per student is allowed.
- Each winner will receive a check from Bryant Law Center, made out to the school which they will attend. The winners can use the funds for their tuition and other expenses. The state, local and federal taxes applicable to the scholarships will be the responsibility of the scholarship recipients. Scholarship checks will be issued directly to the university/college.
- The firm will announce the winners on social media and on our website on June 1, 2021.
In order to participate in the video essay contest, applicants must present a 2-4 minute video essay. The winners will be selected by our committee based on the originality and merit of the essay.
High School Seniors Video Essay Question:
Coronavirus has changed so many things about our lives this year. Make a video, 2-4 minutes long, discussing how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected your education. Be sure to highlight any positive changes that have occurred during this time.
College Students Video Essay Question:
With the passing of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, a renewed focus has emerged regarding women’s issues and women’s rights. Make a video, 2-4 minutes long, discussing either the impact and legacy of Justice Ginsburg and/or discussing the women who have made the greatest impact on your life.
When you submit your application to Bryant Law Center 2021 Educating Kentucky Scholarship video essay competition, you:
- Acknowledge that Bryant Law Center owns all rights to publish, distribute and promote your video.
- Grant Bryant Law Center the right to use your name, biographical information, and photo for marketing and other purposes.
- Agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bryant Law Center and its members, officers, and employees against any and all liability and costs associated with the contest or the acceptance or use of prizes.
We look forward to seeing your videos and wish you the best of luck!
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
- Applicants will be reviewed and judged by the team at Bryant Law Center to determine a winner.
- Applications must submit their applications according to the guidelines listed above to be considered (e.g. you must submit your information via the specified form on this page to be eligible for consideration).
Submit Your Application
Submit your application here. Include all information as well as the shareable URL so we can access the video.
We recommend using Google Drive, Dropbox, or iCloud to share your video URL with us. Click here to get specific instructions on how to do this with each platform.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or issues related to your submission.