Criminal Defense Lawyer Paducah, KY
Small Kentucky Law Firm. Nationwide Reputation for Results.
If you or someone close to you is, has been, or is about to be charged with a criminal offense we encourage you to seek legal advice immediately. A criminal conviction can have a detrimental effect on you for the rest of your life. Don’t take any chances call Bryant Law Center . Mark was elected Commonwealth’s Attorney for Paducah, Kentucky for 17 years. His prosecutorial expertise now provides significant knowledge in criminal defense cases. Mark Bryant and the Bryant Law Center team are experienced, aggressive criminal defense attorneys who have successfully fought criminal charges in courts across our region. They have represented many high-profile cases in West Kentucky, going before the State Supreme Court when necessary.
The legal team knows how to challenge the prosecution to prove every element of the alleged crime, and they make sure all proper legal and police procedures are followed. Sometimes the legal system makes mistakes and as defense attorneys, we feel it is our job to protect you from those mistakes. It is your future. We work hard to keep the system fair and honest.
“We want clients to know that we are dedicated to your case and will do everything we can morally, ethically and legally do to get you the best result possible.”
YOU KNOW THE RIGHT ATTORNEY MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE. HERE ARE SOME OF THE REASONS PEOPLE HIRE BRYANT LAW CENTER FOR CRIMINAL DEFENSE:
- We defend every client as if they were a member of our family.
- Your initial consultation is FREE. We will discuss your case with you and quickly determine what action should or should not be taken.
- We listen carefully to what you have to say. Our goal is to understand your case and your unique situation.
- We welcome your questions. You have every right to know your options and be part of the decisions.
- We will attempt to have your case dismissed prior to the charges being filed; if your case has already been filed, we will attempt to reduce the charge against you.
- We leave no stone unturned. Lawyers who carefully examine all the facts and are well prepared for trial often obtain better results than those who simply “negotiate pleas.”
- Criminal / DUI practice is limited to Paducah and the following counties in Kentucky: McCracken, Livingston, Ballard, Marshall, Calloway, Caldwell and Graves.
- We handle personal injury litigation In Kentucky in addition to criminal practice.
We Handle A Variety of Criminal Cases
We defend people in a wide range of criminal cases, including:
- Sexual Abuse
- Drug Possession and Trafficking
We know this can be a scary time and it is important to have attorneys with years of experience fighting for your rights. If you or a loved one is facing criminal charges contact us today at (270) 908-0995. The initial consultation is FREE.
Our Featured Criminal Defense Lawyers