7 Things the Insurance Company Doesn’t Want You to Know
Insurance claims adjusters are not your friend. They are trained to delay, deny, and undervalue claims. If you’ve been in an accident, here are 7 things the insurance company doesn’t want you to know:
- The claims adjuster does not care if you get a fair settlement. They are trained to delay, deny, and undervalue claims.
- You do NOT have to give a recorded interview or provide a written statement.
- The insurance company’s assessment of fault is not binding.
- The insurance company has access to your medical records and looks for evidence against you.
- The first offer is rarely the last.
- Your social media posts can ruin your claim.
- The claims adjuster might ignore you, but they won’t ignore an attorney.
We Will Fight the Insurance Company For You
The Bryant Law Center attorneys have decades of experience in handling cases just like yours. Insurance companies have a massive amount of resources and will try their hardest to minimize your claim without the help of an attorney who knows all of the inner workings of personal injury cases. We will fight the insurance company so you can focus on recovering from your accident.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and learn more about how our attorneys can help you.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Our law firm handles a variety of personal injury cases in Kentucky including:
Learn more about the Bryant Law Center on our social media pages!